Calculated payment scheme is illustrative. Sample payment scheme is based on the assumption that payments are made regularly on due dates. Following matters must be taken into consideration for calculation of your installment amounts:
- As daily profit is charged on total principal debt if you delay your payment, your installment amounts may increase.
- Transactions below minimum installment amount are reflected on your statement as cash transaction. As per the minimum installment rule, minimum shopping amount in a single statement period is TRY 50. If total purchases remain below this amount, they are reflected on the statement as cash transactions.
- Limit validity period is 90 days and purchase dates can only be selected within this period.
- You will be notified about your Finansör debt through SMS, mail and/or e-mail channels and you can pay your debt at this date through our Branches, Internet Branch, Türkiye Finans ATMs or our Communication Center by calling 0 850 222 22 44.
- Postponing is only offered by the Bank in specific periods and for specific packages. Detailed information on payment options for the packages is provided on Finansör page.
Total Payback Amount:
Total Principal Amount:
Finansör Repayment Plan
|#||Installment Date||Principal||Profit Amount||KKDF||BSMV||Remaining Principal Amount||Expense Amount Installments||Installment Amount|
- Profit rate displayed on "Monthly Profit Rate" section is the profit rate defined for the selected package.
- Calculations are based on the assumption that payments will be made every 30 days with no prepayment.
- Installment amounts include taxes, Resource Utilization Support Fund (RUSF) at the rate of 15% and Banking and Insurance Transactions Tax (BITT) at the rate of 5%.
- Payment scheme may vary by expense amounts at different periods and selected statement dates.
- As per the minimum installment rule, minimum shopping amount in a single statement period is TRY 50. If total purchases remain below this amount, they are reflected on the statement as cash transactions.
- Finansör cannot be used for e-commerce, mail/phone order transactions. EFT/remittance, FX transactions cannot be performed through Finansör. Finansör is not applicable in stores selling alcoholic beverages or tobacco products, non-financial institutions, exchange/stock brokers, casinos and lotteries, jewelry stores, fuel/gas stations, grocery stores, courts and fines, top-up, tax, bill and insurance payments and auto galleries.
- Türkiye Finans is entitled to change the profit rates and campaign terms according to market conditions, assess Finansör application freely and reject applications at its discretion.