Participation Account is a type of account opened with a minimum term of 1 month, based on profit-loss partnership, where the yield at maturity is shared.
Participation Accounts are based on the principle of sharing the profit or loss of the project financed by the bank. It does not have a predetermined and guaranteed yield.
Features of Participation Accounts
- Participation Account features profit-loss partnership, enabling you to achieve yield in line with interest-free banking principles.
- Participation Account allows you to utilize your TL or F/X investments at the rates and terms most suitable to you.
- Participation Accounts can be opened in TL, EUR, USD, YAU or YAG, with a term of 1, 3, 6 or 12 months.
- If you wish, you can open “Flexible Term Participation Account” with a defined term of 31 to 364 days.
- If you need, you can withdraw money from your Türkiye Finans Participation Account without terminating the term and receive your profit share at maturity over the remaining amount.1
* 1. This practice is not applicable to Interim Payment Active Accounts.