- EFT system allows you to transfer funds from your Türkiye Finans account to any bank account.
- You can perform your EFT transactions at any Türkiye Finans branch or through Türkiye Finans Internet Branch within minutes.
- Türkiye Finans EFT Code is 206.
- Our transfer service is available for TL or Foreign Currency transfers between Türkiye Finans branches.
- You can also perform TL or Foreign Currency transfer to branches of Akbank, our correspondent bank.
- Your transfers to Akbank are performed offline.
Fund Transfer from PTT to Türkiye Finans
Wherever you are in Turkey, you can transfer funds or deposit cash into Türkiye Finans accounts at no charge via any PTT office.
You can complete a PTT Transfer Order at any PTT office to perform transfer to Türkiye Finans.
Information Required in PTT Transfer Order
- Sender full name (title)
- Sender’s address
- Turkish Identity Number and Türkiye Finans IBAN number for natural persons
- Tax ID Number and Türkiye Finans IBAN number for legal entities
- Transfer/Deposit amount (in figures and letters)
- Türkiye Finans Branch name where the receiver account is held
- Receiver (Account holder) full name (title)
- Receiver (Account holder) account number
- Statement that the account into which fund is deposited is a current or participation account.