Paratik is the debit card of Türkiye Finans. It is provided to the customers maintaining an account at our bank.
Advantages of Paratik Debit Card
- You can use your Paratik Debit Card both in Turkey and abroad1 for your transactions at stores displaying a Maestro or Electron logo, as an alternative to cash payments.
- With your Paratik Debit Card, you can withdraw money 24/7 from any domestic2 and international3 ATM.
- Daily withdrawal limit for your debit card is 2,000 TL.
- Use 2442 SMS Account Service to learn the balance of your deposit account.
- To inquire, you only need to send an SMS to 2442 by typing “HESAP” [space] Customer Number -Additional No. (for example: HESAP 1234567-1).
- Paratik Debit Card offerings include all of the services offered by Paratik and Paratik Plus ATMs.
- You may easily perform most of your banking transactions without queuing at the branch, including transfers, bill payments, GSM TL top up, foreign exchange buy/sell, exchange rate monitoring, profit share statement, donation etc.
- Please call the Customer Contact Center at 0850 222 22 44 or login to the Internet Branch to obtain the card password, which is required for secure transactions and shopping activities.
- If your card is renewed due to loss/theft, your card password will change. Please call the Customer Contact Center at 0850 222 22 44 or login to the Internet Branch to obtain the new card password.
1. For POS Sales and Sales Return transactions at international POS machines using Türkiye Finans Debit Cards, the Bank will convert the currency of transaction into TL at the applicable exchange rate on the transaction date. Sales and Sales Return transactions at international POS machines will be charged a 1.5% commission fee (including Banking and Insurance Transactions Tax [BITT]) over the transaction’s TL equivalent.
2. Your account will be charged a transaction commission fee of %1 of the amount withdrawn + 1 TL (including BITT) for each money withdrawal, and a 0.25 TL (including BITT) for each statement inquiry, performed at domestic ATMs of other banks.
3. For Money Withdrawal transactions at international ATM using Türkiye Finans Debit Cards, the currency of transaction will be converted into TL at the exchange rate applicable on the day the transaction is advised to the Bank. You will be charged a 1.5% commission fee (including BITT) over TL equivalent of Money Withdrawal transactions at international ATMs.