Stocks are a high-risk high-return investment tool enabling you to utilize your money as a shareholder to public companies listed in Borsa Istanbul (BIST).
Türkiye Finans collaborates with Oyak Yatırım Menkul Değerler A.Ş. to mediate your stock trading transactions.
The Bank’s intermediary channels are only available to trade stocks issued by the companies that are listed in the stock market in accordance with Participation Banking principles.
Advantages of Stocks
- You can both consider Stocks as a long-term investment instrument or trade them as frequently as you wish.
- You can benefit from dividends or capital increase preference rights of the company to which you are a shareholder.
- Your money and stock transfer is completed in two business days after the performance of your trading transaction.
Features of Stocks
- Stock trading is subject to commission fee.
- You can perform stock trading transactions during 09:30-12:30 and 14:00-17:30 which are BIST trading hours.