Active Account is a type of participation account which you can open on yearly basis and which pays profit rate at interim maturities defined by you.*
Advantages of Active Account
- Withdraw the profit share of your Active Account at the interim periods you define. Interim periods can be monthly, quarterly, bi-annually or annually, at your option.
- Withdraw money before the maturity for a maximum of two times without terminating the term. The total amount withdrawn may not exceed 50% of the principal.
- Active Account provides advantageous conditions for withholding tax rates.
- You can access any of your participation accounts through Türkiye Finans
, and benefit the advantages that Türkiye Finans offers for participation accounts.
Features of Active Account
- Account opening amount is 25,000 TL/USD/EUR at minimum.
- You can open your Active Account with interim profit share payments on quarterly, biannual or annual basis.
- Profit share is paid to the current account of your choice.
* Participation accounts are closed if the balance falls below the account opening lower limit, and the remaining balance is transferred to the current account.