We at Türkiye Finans follow closely the current affairs and developments surrounding the rapidly spreading novel coronavirus (COVID-19) reported in numerous countries in the world including in Turkey; taking all necessary action to implement maximum measures for the health of our customers, employees and the public. In an effort to maintain the health of our customers, employees and the public, which is a priority to Türkiye Finans, we are launching new practices in addition to measures recommended by the World Health Organization and the Ministry of Health.
Turkey Finance branches, 08:30 - 17:00 will continue to serve. In addition to many measures taken to protect the health of you, our valued customers and employees, we ensure that a limited number of people are present at our branches at the same time, and we take measures to prevent social contact. In these days when staying at home is very important, we kindly request you to use our digital banking channels.
Following are the measures we have taken to maintain the health of our customers:
- In all of our branches, we use information material approved by the Ministry of Health, keeping our employees and customers informed in all circumstances.
- We clean our branches using disinfectants every day.
- For all non-cash transactions, we ask our customers to use Türkiye Finans Mobile Branch, Internet Branch and Customer Communication Center. If you need support for the Mobile Branch, Internet Branch and Customer Communication Center, please click here.
- In busy branches, we serve customers in small groups for the sake of our customers’ health.
- To cater to our customers’ cash needs, we increased the daily upper limit for 24/7, free-of-charge withdrawal from ATMs to TRY 5,000.
- As part of our ATM agreement with PTT and Yapı Kredi Bank, in more than 8700 ATMs we increased for our customers the upper limit of a single free-of-charge withdrawal to TRY 500.
- We increased the upper limit of a single contactless transaction with credit cards from TRY 120 to TRY 250.
- As part of warnings released by the Ministry of Health, we are asking our customers to not leave home unless absolutely necessary; and in compliance with the warnings issued by the Ministry, to keep their social distance if they are obliged to receive services in our branches.
In an effort to maintain the health of our employees;
- In the Head Office, we use information material approved by the Ministry of Health, keeping our employees informed in all circumstances.
- We clean our Head Office and our branches every day with long-lasting disinfectants, providing hand disinfectants in departments to protect the hygiene of our employees.
- We clean and ensure the hygiene of all shuttles and vehicles used by our bank.
- We give a 14-day leave to our employees feeling unwell so that they can rest at home.
- We encourage all of our employees to work from home throughout this period.
- We take into consideration pandemic-related requests by all of our employees, following closely their health status.
- We have cancelled meetings, events and training programs with high number of attendees in other cities as well as trips abroad, including those planned before the pandemic.
From day one, our Bank has taken every precaution against the novel coronavirus that poses a threat to public health and we continue to make all necessary efforts with the guidance of authorities and experts.
For the sake of your health and that of everyone around you, we are kindly asking you to implement fully every measure announced by the Ministry of Health…
Thank you for your support and understanding.
Türkiye Finans Participation Bank