T-POS is a web-based card collection management system.
With its user-friendly interface and capability to authorize different users, it is an ideal solution for companies offering installment sales, insurance companies making regular monthly collections, school or gated community administrations, and authorized travel agencies organizing Hajj and Umra trips.
T-POS is available up to 800x600 screen definition and on Internet Explorer 6.0 or higher.
Transactions Available through T-POS
- Obtain or cancel credit card provision, or create future-dated installment repayment program, by selecting main categories of the menu and the transactions under these categories.
- Obtain approvals from system-registered customer cards for due payments, and enter new customer and credit card information.
- Track transactions performed and payments made, and change or cancel certain transactions.
Advantages of T-POS Device
- T-POS enables automatic bulk approval for due transactions.
- For denied transactions, you can define rules on basis of justification codes and request approval again. T-POS enables delivery of notification e-mails to your customer or member workplace at the end of the defined period.
- As member workplace, you can define users at various authorization levels, and set it so that the transactions can be tracked by multiple operators.
- T-POS features a direct approval module for transactions that may not be split into installments.
- Cancel provisions obtained within the last 30 days.
- Define up to three different credit card numbers for each of your customers.
- Retrospective query and reporting of any transaction.