This information is provided in accordance with Article 10 of the "The Law on the Protection of Personal Data No.6698" ("LPPD").
The personal data and sensitive personal data you have shared and may share in the future (information regarding health, criminal convictions, marital status, photograph, biometric data, etc.) will be kept, recorded, updated pursuant to the LPPD and may be disclosed/transferred to 3rd parties as permitted by regulations, may be assorted and processed by methods as stated in the Law by Türkiye Finans under the capacity of Data Controller.
We hereby inform you on the following issues regarding your personal data submitted to the bank in compliance with LPPD as a candidate:
a) Identity of the Data Controller and His/Her Representative, if any
The data controller is Türkiye Finans Katılım Bankası A.Ş.
b) The Purposes of Data Processing:
We would like to state that we will process your personal data you have provided to the Bank for the purposes, including but not limited to:
- Identifying and assessing the education, health, qualifications, and skills necessary for the work conditions of the Bank;
- Assessing the eligibility for the requested position;
- Contacting the persons shown as reference, for the confirmation of the information;
- In case the job interview has finalized unfavorably, assessing for the suitable positions that may become available in the future;
- Carrying out the Credit Bureau of Turkey inquiries;
- Gathering intelligence on social media records;
- Determining the wage information and scale;
- Planning and executing the human resources policies and processes of the Bank; and
- Providing public authorities with legal notifications;
and in accordance with the terms and purposes for personal data processing specified in Articles 5 and 6 of LPPD, and that we shall keep the same for the period specified in the respective legislation or for the maximum duration required for the purpose of its processing and for the legal prescription period in any case.
c) To Whom And For What Purposes The Processed Data May Be Transferred
In accordance with the purposes stated above and with the terms and purposes for personal data processing specified in Article 8 on the transfer of personal data in LPPD, your personal data you have provided to the Bank for the job application may be shared with:
- The persons you have shown as reference, to confirm the information declared by you;
- The Credit Bureau of Turkey, the Bank's foreign partner, survey companies, consultancy firms, senior management, and other relevant persons and organizations; and
- The training companies/exam centers to perform the general talent examination, competence and personality inventories, as well as the assessment center application, to assess your eligibility for the requested position.
d) The Method and Legal Reason of Collection Personal Data
Your personal data collected by the following means may be collected for the purposes stated in the above paragraphs (b) and (c) with reference to your request submitted to the Bank:
- The employment or consultancy firms which the Bank works with;
- Reference persons, checks made to confirm the accuracy of the information provided by you, and researches carried out by the Bank;
- Application forms published in written or electronic media and completed by you;
wholly or partially, by automatic or non-automatic written, verbal, electronic or other means.
Your relevant personal data is collected in accordance with the Banking, Labor, and Social Security legislation.
e) Rights of Data Subject
We would like to state that you have the right to apply to the Bank and learn whether his personal data are processed or not; to learn the purpose of this data processing and whether this data is used for intended purposes; to know the third parties to whom his personal data is transferred at home or abroad; to request information if the personal data are processed; to request the rectification of the incomplete or inaccurate data, if any, to request the erasure or destruction of the personal data under the conditions laid down in Law; to request notification of such operations carried out to third parties to whom the personal data has been transferred; to object to the processing, exclusively by automatic means, of his personal data, which leads to an unfavorable consequence for the data subject; and to request compensation for the damage arising from the unlawful processing of his personal data as per LPPD, provided that you exercise your right under the terms specified in LPPD without prejudice to all exceptions stated in LPPD.
You can send your requests related to your personal data to the Bank via the KEP (registered electronic mail) address firstname.lastname@example.org, at the Bank's branches, or with the Personal Data Subject Application Form on the Bank's website via registered letter with return receipt or a notary office.